Thursday, October 18, 2012

My desk is clean, but I filed everything in the garbage

One of my goals this year fiscal year is to post more regularly on my blog. Over the last month I've had an amazing vacation with my family and attended a great conference that Todd Duncan hosted called Sales Mastery. As a result, things have piled up on my desk at work. I couldn't concentrate on the task at had, with the clutter on my desk. So I filed my clutter into the recycling box under my desk. My plan is to work through the pile later today.

Getting rid of clutter in your life and finances can help you get back on the path that you want. I met with a lady earlier this week that was moving, just to get ride of the clutter in her life and her house! The mortgage financing was tricky. I had to pull Home Trust into the deal. But with their great rates on 6-month open mortgages, the client will be able to purchase her new house first, move, de-clutter and repair her old house and then put it on the market to get a maximum sale price!

One thing I need to keep in mind though, is to ensure I get through my own recycle box today, so when the cleaning staff come that they don't "recycle" the papers in my recycle box, which I still need to review myself.

Please call or email me if you'd like to talk about "de-cluttering" your debt or finances, at tel: 519-763-3900 ext.1001 or e-mail: lastovic.s@mortgagecentre.com. 

How are you de-cluttering your life?

No comments: